free to Birth Parents
Please feel free to contact us
with any questions or comments.
At USAadoptions.com, we will not judge you or tell you what you
should or shouldn't do. We care about you and are here to help women
in times of trouble. We have been here helping women like you sort
things out. To help you with your options in parenting or adoption.
Allowing you to choose what you want
We want you to know you
have options and choices.
- Confidential services
- Assistance with clothing, housing and
- 24 hour birth mother hot line to answer
any questions you may have:
- Quality counseling, goal setting and help
with confidential decision making.
- Compassionate personalized attention
and support regardless of your decision to adopt or parent.
- A nationwide selection of screened and
qualified Adoptive Families who are interested in infants and
- Adoptive Families of all religions, race
- Opportunity to choose the baby's adoptive
- Option to exchange on-going letters, photos,
and to meet the adoptive family.
- Medical, legal, public aid and housing
- Transportation to your doctor's office,
by bus voucher or by an individual we call a "Birth mother